Professional Video & Imaging Devices
Professional Video Devices Featured ItemsSee All
- Resolution Support: Maximum Analog Resolutions: 1920 x 1080 (1080p/30/50/60) Maximum Digital Resolutions: Video input: 1920 x 1080 (1080p/30/50/60) Video Output: 1920 x 1080 (1080p/60) Supported Resolutions: 1080i/p, 720p, 576i/p, 480i/p
- HDMI: 1 x HDMI (19 pin) Female Input
- USB Port: 1 x USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female Output
- DVI: 1 x DVI-I (29 pin) Female Input
- Model #: USB3HDCAP
- Item #: N82E16815158405
- Interface: USB 3.1 Gen1 Type C
- Format: Record Format: MPEG 4 (H.264+AAC) or (H.265+AAC)* * H.265 Compression is supported by RECentra
- Resolution Support: 2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 480p
- Camera Resolution: 2160p30 / 1440p60 / 1080p120 / 1080p60 HDR
- Model #: GC553
- Item #: N82E16815100186
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 424M-B and SMPTE 425M
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24-bit
- Color: SDI Color Precision: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 SDI Color Space: YUV and RGB
- Model #: CONVMSDIDA
- Item #: N82E16815710013
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Feature: Capture videos with the touch of a button. The One Touch video Capture VC500 captures video and audio from almost any device. Capture content from VCRs, Camcorders, DVD players, or any device supporting video output through an S-Video or composite RCA connection. PC TV Parental Control Notice Easy to Use Capture by the Touch of One Button Capture Video from Almost Any Video Source Preserve Your VHS tapes with One Touch Software included to burn full screen video capture, edit and create DVD Capture directly from your gaming console and upload to YouTube from one application Interface: USB 2.0 Video Standards: NTSC/PAL Snapshot capture button Quick Time Video capture format Video Inputs: Composite RCA or S-Video Still image capturing: JPG 640 x 480, 29.97 frames per second NTSC video capture PAL Video Capture: 720x576 @25FPS...
- Model #: VC500MAC
- Item #: 12K-00CA-00002
- Interface: PCI-Express x4
- Resolution Support: Up to 2160p60
- System Requirements: Windows 10 (64-bit) 6th generation Intel Core i7 CPU (i7-6xxx) / AMD Ryzen 7 (or better) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10xx / AMD Radeon RX Vega (or better) PCIe x4/x8/x16 slot
- Specification: Input: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, unencrypted HDMI Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through)
- Model #: 10GAG9901
- Item #: N82E16815131029
- Extender & Repeater Type: Non Wall Plate Extender
- Distance: 150 m / 500 ft.
- Resolution Support: 1600x1200 @ 150ft(50m) 1280x1024 @ 300ft(100m) 1024x768 @ 500ft(150m)
- VGA: 2 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female
- Model #: ST121R
- Item #: N82E16815158122
- Model #: HCP-1080
- Item #: 2CX-0056-00001
- Resolution Support: 640x480 (4:3) or 640x360 (16:9)
- Audio: AAC, 48 kHZ, 128 kBit/sec
- System Requirements: Mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later PC: Windows 7 or later, 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (or comparable), sound card
- Specification: Elgato Video Capture automatically detects NTSC, SECAM, PAL and PAL/60 video formats for worldwide compatibility. Video format Mac Software: H.264 at 1.4 MBit/sec or MPEG-4 at 2.4 MBit/se Video format PC Software: H.264 at 1.4 MBit/se Generated files can be synced with video capable iPads, iPods, iPhones and Apple TV and can be edited in iMovie or Windows Live Movie Maker without re-encoding.
- Model #: 1VC104001001
- Item #: N82E16815131011
What Customers Are Saying...
Using the tools you provide ( specs and comparisons ) I built from the ground up a gaming PC that that PassMarks at 4432.
This puts me in the top 83% of all PCs tested. Only 17% of computers tested, out run mine. All this for a total of $544. case, motherboard, CPU, memory and power. I will put mine against any $2000 Gaming PC
Up to 12 Months special financing every day, every purchase.Learn More
Professional Cameras & Production Equipment
Venturing into the world of professional video production can be challenging. Knowing what equipment you need and why will undoubtedly make things easier. Whether you’re working on a webinar or aiming to produce the next feature film, the right professional production equipment is essential. When you are searching for professional production equipment, it is easy to get overwhelmed with the many devices and that is why Newegg is here to help you wade through the options and find the perfect setup.
Choosing the Right Devices
Video capturing devices are central to any production. Camcorders, drones, and extended range receivers are all considered vital members of the professional production equipment family. This is why Newegg offers a wide selection of production equipment that includes advanced A/V recording, lighting and studio equipment, as well as production switchers and digital signage.
Choosing a Professional Video Camera
Arguably the most important piece of equipment for professional production is the video camera (or camcorder) and, Newegg has a range of options. From handheld camcorders to studio quality video cameras, we have everything you're looking for. But, when shopping for a camera there are a few things to consider.Camcorder Size
High-definition (HD) is the most sought after feature of today’s professional camcorders. Top tier HD camcorders are typically larger and less portable, yet they offer features that pocket camcorders just can’t compete with like: 4K resolution, GPS tagging, Built-in projectors (AKA handheld projectors).
Though larger models are feature-packed and ideal for professional studio projects, modern handheld camcorders are not short on features. Bestsellers include many of the same features as full-sized models but allow users to take them anywhere and require virtually no set up. Portable camcorders are the ideal option for those just getting acquainted with video production or hobbyists.Lenses & Resolution
The most popular video cameras offer wide-angle glass lenses that deliver superior image quality compared to entry-level polycarbonate lenses. Other professional camera features include extreme HD photo capability thanks to high megapixel digital sensors with 4X digital zoom and high-resolution JPEG formatting up to 4032x3024 pixels.Sensor Quality
Popular cameras feature CMOS (complementary metal-oxide semiconductor sensors) for superior photo and video quality along with brilliant audio capture for crisp, clear sound in any setting. What makes CMOS image sensors better than old-school CCD (charge coupled device) sensors? Well, even though CCD sensors produce high quality moving and still images, they consume more power and are not as lightweight as their CMOS counterparts.Durability & Weather Proofing
For recording on the go, you need something that is flexible and will last. If you looking for the best of everything in this category, you can’t go wrong with the latest GoPro models. These cameras have a well-deserved reputation for their professional quality in a compact package. All GoPro models are waterproof when used with a compatible housing, making them the top choice for both amateur and professional videographers filming in wet locations like beaches, swimming pools, or even in inclement weather. Post-production is also a breeze with the compatible mobile app that makes professional quality editing simple.
Professional Production Equipment
Although a great camera is the most important part of professionally produced videos, your camera is only as good as the compatible production equipment. Production equipment includes everything used by those behind the scenes to make an entire production come together. Monitors are a critical component of production and post-production and the options range from simple 7-inch, battery operated, single monitors with HDMI input to advanced dual monitors that feature SmartView Duo technology to accommodate various video formats.
Professional lighting is also key when producing a professional video so finding the right lighting setup should be a top priority. Professional quality lighting setups need to be efficient, durable, and long-lasting. For stage productions, wireless car wash lights with extended life rechargeable batteries are a good choice. LED car wash lights can be purchased individually or in packages of up to 12 lights for large-scale productions. On-location shoots require versatile lighting setups and your needs will greatly depend on the environments in which you will be shooting.
A top choice for professional lighting for on-location shoots are speed lights, which help free up the videographer’s hands and work well in various light intensities. Other essentials for a complete on-location lighting kit include compact light stands, compact reflectors, extra batteries, and lens caps. Light stands are an essential part of any professional lighting kit and are especially important for on-location shoots that require a great degree of flexibility. Lighting stands need to be sturdy, yet lightweight, making traveling with equipment stress-free. Ideally, professional light stands should weigh no more than 5 pounds, though most models weigh in at less than 3 pounds. Additionally, fold-ability is important and umbrella adapters are required for super-fast setup.
Professional Video Accessories
Accessories for professional video equipment and devices are often seen as afterthoughts but in most cases, these items are just as important as the video devices themselves. Accessory options are even more numerous than the devices available and run the gamut from camera lenses, rigs, and tripods, as well as charging accessories and batteries. Keeping professional video accessories on hand makes the production and post-production processes infinitely easier. Professional devices must stay powered up and ready, as this is vital for unified productions and prevents lost time due to power failures and recharging time.
Into live streaming? Check out the AVerMedia Live Gamer Extreme 2. USB 3.1-powered, the Live Gamer Extreme 2 provides effortless connectivity, 2 HDMI slots, and boasts near-zero latency for a seamless streaming experience. Most importantly, the extreme 2 offers 4kp60 pass-through for MPEG4 quality.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
- Add it to your shopping cart
- Go to checkout, the price will be listed in the Order Summary
- You can remove the product from your order by clicking the "Edit Shopping Cart" button
- To keep it, click the "Submit Order" button
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.